Beauty Tools Gift IdeasEach year I recommend some of our favorite beauty and grooming tools and each year they're a hit, so here we are again for all you last-minute shoppers scrambling to find the perfect gift for people still on your lists!
This year we've included some fabulous beauty tools along with some grooming tools that I think you're going to love.
Check them out!
1. Tweezerman Deluxe Shaving Brush - Retail: $25 (comes with free comb not pictured)The hubs has used a number of shaving brushes over the years and often they're made with boar bristles or badger bristles. What he liked about this brush was that this one had synthetic bristles that dried super fast. For anyone that maintains a beard or prefers a good shave, not having your brush get a bit funky after a short period of time is a big deal. This brush dried so quickly the hubs was shocked and quite frankly impressed, which is why it made our list this year!
It looks like Tweezerman is giving away a free mustache/beard comb with purchase as of the time of this post. We did not receive this brush and can't comment on how well it works.
Where to Buy - Tweezerman.com
2. Tweezerman Merry & Bright Mini Slant & Mirror Duo - Retail: $25Tweezerman currently makes the only tweezers I've used for years and I can't tell you how many pairs of mini slants I have in purses, toiletry bags, my kit, etc. They are fabulous! This kit in particular caught my eye because it includes a mirror with suction cups, which is fabulous for on-the-go, which I often am. If you don't believe that there's a difference between these tweezers and cheaper pairs prepare to be shocked because they work so well!
Where to Buy - Tweezerman.com
3. Anna Sui Luxury Beauty Mirror - Retail: $32You guys know how much I absolutely adore Anna Sui's aesthetic so I won't gush too much, but look at how gorgeous this little mirror is! I travel quite a bit and I also bring a decent-sized mirror with me because I hate leaning so far into the bathroom mirrors that my face is practically pressed against it so I can see (that's not super effective for applying one's makeup). This mirror is not only super pretty, but it folds flat when being stored and can stand upright when being used!
Doesn't the exterior design look like beautiful stained glass? 😍
Where to Buy - AnnaSui.com
4. It Brushes for Ulta City Chic Brush Set - Retail: $68It Cosmetics' exclusive brush set for Ulta is super cute and made for travel. It comes with 5 brushes--large powder, blusher, foundation, eyeshadow and crease brush. I know quite a few beauty addicts that rave about It Cosmetics brushes and when we saw this set we knew it would appeal to our readers with its rose gold hands and soft bristles. It's cute, right?
Where to Buy - Ulta/Ulta.com
5. House of Lashes Lash Story Pro Edition - Retail: $18I've been eyeing House of Lashes travel cases for some time. I'm a nearly daily lash wearer and a freelance makeup artist, so I not only keep quite a few in storage, but I travel with them as well. Then House of Lashes surprised me with this gorgeous storage case and I nearly died! The case is huge and probably not super practical for personal travel, but totally perfect for my kit and certainly fabulous for personal storage at home! This pro edition lash story case holds a whopping 22 lash pairs and has 2 storage slots for the only lash glue I use--House of Lashes White Lash Adhesive (which is constantly being swooped up so quickly it's frequently out of stock!).
Isn't this cute? Perfect for any makeup artists or lash junkies you may happen to know. 😉
Where to Buy - HouseofLashes.com
6. Make Up For Ever Holiday Artistic Brush Set - Retail: $86 (Value: $119)This was the other holiday brush set that caught our eye! Each year Make Up Forever puts out some killer holiday brush sets and this year's set maintained the super cute tin theme they had going and included travel sized foundation, highlighter, shader and precision corrector brushes. If you've never played with MUFE's brushes they are synthetic and very soft! While I'm not generally a huge fan of travel-sized brushes, I have a number of beauty friends that love them for travel and given the fact the bristles on these are just as soft as their full-size counterparts I think that if you can get past the somewhat shorter handles you'll be golden! Also, most people don't like to travel like I do with fulls-size brushes in full-size brush cases. 😅
Who else wants to reach through the screen and give these a feel?
Where to Buy - MUFE Boutiques/MakeUpForEver.com Sephora/Sephora.com
7. Boscia Pink Peppermint Blotting Linens - Retail: $5This may or may not surprise you, but the hubs loves blotting papers. I tend to be dry, but he tends to be a combo with some slight glisten around his t-zone. He uses blotting papers whenever he has something major like an important meeting at work and he tried these and loved them! He said they were slightly more refreshing feeling on his skin than the usual blotting papers we use. They worked well in terms of absorbing extra oils as well!
Are they cute? I love the fact they're pink peppermint for the holidays!
Where to Buy - Sephora/Sephora.com
That's it for beauty and grooming tools! Hopefully we've given you some great ideas at different price points for last-minute shopping. Most of these items are offered in-store as well as online and many shops offer expedited shipping for all of you procrastinators! Good luck with your shopping and don't forget to check out our previous gift guides!
Note: Products in this post were provided by PR/the brand. All opinions are our own based on our personal experiences.