Samples/Purchased By Me
Smoky Eye Fall Makeup LookAfter being sick for weeks with the flu I wanted to glam it up before re-entering society, so I created a look I'd been thinking about for a while that incorporated one of my favorite shades from the Viseart Paris Nude Palette and one of my new Makeup Geek duochrome highlighters--I'll discuss those in a future post once I've had more time to play with them.
The light was really odd the day I photographed this and while this was taken in indirect sunlight, it doesn't fully capture some of the texture of my eye look. But you get the idea! This pic was taken with my super high-tech (read: horrendous) camera phone, which is why some of the light/shadow on my face looks meh. It works though, right? I also made sure to blow it up super large so you can really see every pore. Enjoy! 😂
I've linked the products I used below and none of them include affiliate links, but I'd appreciate it if you let the brands know that you saw their products here if my post inspires you to purchase! I'm happy to be able to share some of my genuine favorites with you guys. :)
Face Products Used
- Whip Hand Cosmetics Set the Stage Primer (they're currently undergoing a revamp so I'm not sure if/how this will make its return, but it has always been holy grail to me for myself and my kit, so let's hope it's back!)
- RCMA Highlight/Contour Palette
- Dermacolor Foundation (various shades mixed to match)
- Make Up For Ever HD Blush in #210
- MAC LE Sweet Vision Magic Dust (applied lightly over MUFE blush)
- Makeup Geek Moon Phase Duochrome Highlighter
- Skindinavia Setting Spray
- RCMA No-Color Power
Eye Products Used
- Inglot Duraline mixed with...
- MAC Pro Longwear Paint Pot in Stormy Pink (prep lids)
- RCMA Highlight/Contour Palette (used undereye to brighten)
- Viseart Matte 01 (multiple shades)
- Sugarpill Suburbia (blended between crease and under brow shades)
- Sugarpill Castle on the Hill (crease and on lid under Viseart Paris Nude)
- Makeup Geek Moon Phase Duochrome Highlighter (inner corner highlight)
- MUFE Aqua XL liner in M-10
- Ardell Demi Wispies
- House of Lashes Lash Adhesive
Lip Products Used
There you go! Hopefully I've given you some new fall smoky eye ideas and introduced you to some of my favorite products. I'm currently testing out a bunch of products, so stay tuned for more looks and review posts on those soon.
Do you like smoky eye looks? What are your go-to products to create them with?
Note: Some of the products in this post were provided by PR, others were purchased by me. All opinions are my own based on my personal experience.