Some Press Samples
Makeup of the DayThings have changed a bit in my schedule so I'm going to try to start uploading makeup looks with full product lists again using products I'm particularly excited about--especially ones that are new to me. This look was created using all of the products below. Feel free to ask any questions regarding these products and their performance or how I prefer to use them.
I wanted to create a look that was fall-appropriate and while I originally planned on keeping it matte, Sugar & Spice caught my eye while reaching into one of my cosmetic drawers and I ended up adding it in as well, which I still think keeps it soft and neutral, but fun! I used a lot of nude, taupe-y shades to tie in the eyes and lips.
Sugarpill Kimchi is a liquid lipstick I've been particularly excited about as I'm generally not a fan of many of the ultra-drying formulas out there, but Sugarpill's is one of my favorites as I find it to be pretty comfortable! Viseart Matte 01 has been a staple in my kit and in my personal collection for years and a palette I highly recommend owning for those foundation shades. All of the other products used in this look are tried and true favorites of mine that I've discussed in the past.
This picture was taken in natural sunlight after 4 hours of wear and has not been edited to alter the look of the products or their performance.
Face Products Used:
- Whip Hand Cosmetics Set the Stage Primer (they're currently undergoing a revamp so I'm not sure if/how this will make its return, but it has always been holy grail to me for myself and my kit, so let's hope it's back!)
- RCMA Highlight/Contour Palette
- Dermacolor Foundation (various shades mixed to match)
- Make Up For Ever HD Blush in #210
- Ellis Faas Glow Up in S502
- Skindinavia Setting Spray
- Hourglass Cosmetics Dim Light (as finishing powder)
Eye Products Used:
- MAC Select Cover-Up (various shades mixed to match and prep lids)
- Inglot Duraline (mixed with products used to prep lids)
- Inglot AMC Gel Liner in #89 (used as a base)
- Viseart Matte 01 Palette (multiple shades used for all-over lid, crease, etc.)
- Lit Cosmetics Sugar & Spice Glitter in size #2
- Lit Cosmetics Water-Resistant Glitter Base
- Make Up For Ever Aqua XL liner in M-10
- Ellis Faas Glow Up in S501 (inner corner highlight)
- Ardell Demi Wispies
Lip Products Used
- MAC Whirl Lip Liner
- Sugarpill Kimchi Liquid Lip Color
There you have it! A full face of makeup as I would create it for all-day wear. Feel free to ask any questions you may have regarding the products used above!
Note: Some of the products used have been provided by PR/the brand. All opinions are my own.