Lorac Mega Pro Palette 3 - Sneak PeekIf you follow me on Instagram (you should if you like sneak peeks and swatches in real-time!), you probably saw that I shared a look at the upcoming Lorac Mega Pro Palette 3 the other day. I included a closer look in Instagram story along with some info.
For those that missed it, here are my thoughts so far:
- Launches October 2nd
- Retails for $59
- I've heard rumors it will be exclusive to Ulta once again
- Includes 32 shades
- Cool-toned palette for the most part
- Supposed to include 16 matte shades and 16 shimmers, however, at least one of the mattes (Vintage) has little gold flecks in it and some of the shimmers look fairly metallic
- The palette is cardboard, much like Lorac's other pro palettes
- I've heard 30 of the 32 shades in this palette are exclusive to this palette, but don't quote me on that (I believe at least 1 of the last mega pro palettes had 28 exclusive shades)
- Love the white packaging (so chic), but it does stain easily from any loose shadow (mine came with one shade slightly broken and it stained the inside of the palette and wouldn't wipe off)
- Past mega pro palettes seem to have had a greater number of warm shades, so I'd guess there may be less overlap if you already own the 1st or 2nd, however, I don't own either so I can't compare
This would make a great gift, especially for a makeup newbie looking for a good variety of shades to experiment with.
Will you be grabbing this limited edition holiday palette?
Note: Products in this post were provided by PR/the brand. All opinions are my own.