Thanksgiving is almost here and I promised I'd try to do a few holiday looks between now and the end of the year, so here's the first!
Festive Thanksgiving Makeup Look
For this look I wanted something sparkly and sultry with a pop of color, yet wearable. Something versatile enough you could go to your conservative significant other's parents' house and or dinner with your best friends!
The Full Face Look
The Eye Look
Products Used for Thanksgiving Holiday Look
I've broken down the products I used below in case you want to attempt to recreate this look! I've linked anything I've previously reviewed to its review.
- Shamanuti Seaweed Toner (prep)
- Kaia Matte 24HR Face Cream/Primer (moisturize)
- Whip Hand Cosmetics Set the Stage Face Primer (prime)
- Graftobian HD Glamour Foundation Cool Palette #1 (mixed foundation and spot corrected to even out tone)
- Kett Fixx Cream Blush in Moroco (contour)
- Hourglass Ambient Lighting Palette Incandescent Light (highlight)
- Mehron Celebre 8 Blusher Palette Wineberry (blush)
- BECCA Mineral Blush in Damselfly (apples of cheeks)
- Hourglass Ambient Lighting Palette Dim Light (all over face)
- Benefit Stay Don't Stray Primer
- Urban Decay Vice 2 Palette X-Rated (inner 2/3 of lid)
- Urban Decay Vice 2 Palette Lovesick (crease)
- Inglot eyeshadow #358 (blended into edges of deep color in crease)
- Inglot eyeshadow #351 (blended under brow, blended into edges of Inglot #358)
- Paul & Joe Eye Gloss from Sugar & Spice set (inner corner)
- Lorac 3D Liquid Lustre in Diamond (patted over center of lid)
- Wet n Wild Mega Eyes Defining Marker in Blackest Black (winged liner)
- Urban Decay Glide-On Shadow Pencil in Clash (under lower lashline)
- Inglot eyeshadow #415 (patted over Clash)
- Make Up For Ever Aqua Eyes pencil in 0L (tightline/waterline)
- Red Cherry falsies in #12
- Inglot brow powder #565
- Urban Decay 24/7 Glide-On Lip Pencil in Native (line/fill lips)
- MAC Pink Pearl Pop lipstick (all over lips)
- OCC Lip Tar in Narcissus (patted in center of lips and blended out for subtle ombre)
What do you think? Would you give this holiday look a try?
Note: Some of the products used in this makeup look were previously sent for review.