Maijan and Maijan Baby ProfileFounded by Stylebell.com CEO Sapna Parikh, Maijan and Maijan Baby offer a wide variety of luxury oil treatments meant for use on the hair, skin and face. Playing an active role in Maijan and Maijan Baby products from beginning to end, Sapna has an impressive background in a number of fields including beauty product development, marketing, etc. Products in the Maijan and Maijan baby lines are cruelty-free and target a number of hair and skin needs without the use of sulfates, parabens or alcohol. None of these products have been tested on animals.
Where to BuyMaijan and Maijan Baby products can be purchased through Stylebell.com HERE.
Maijan Hair and Skin Oil Treatments Review
Product TypeMaijan offers a wide variety of oil treatment formulas meant to target different skin and hair needs. Products are paraben-, alcohol- and sulfate-free. All are cruelty-free and safe for chemically processed hair.
Maijan Oil FormulasMaijan offers the following formulas (their purposes are noted as relayed by Maijan):
- Organic Mustard Seed and Argan Oil - conditions hair, treats scalp/hair dryness, assists with hair growth
- Organic Hemp Seed and Argan Oil Hair/Face - regenerates dry hair and skin
- Pure Moroccan Argan Oil Treatment with Grapeseed and Essential Oils - nourishes scalp and protects against UV and environmental damage.
- 100% Pure Moroccan Organic Argan Oil Treatment fragrance-free - softens and soothes troubled hair and skin
- Moroccan Argan Oil Leave-In Hair Serum - hair softening and de-frizzing for all hair types
- Argan Oil Shimmer Shine Spray - lighter version of Leave-In Hair Serum
- Deep Conditioning Boost Hair Oil Treatment - nourishes extremely dry, damaged hair and includes lavender oils
- Dry Scalp Relief Hair Oil - relieves dryness and includes tea tree oil
- Fine Hair Boost - promotes fullness in fine hair
ScentsEach of these formulas have unique scents as a result of the oils in them (the fragrance-free formula does not have much of a detectable scent). All scents were fairly light and pleasant and none were overpowering even when I left the oil treatments in my hair prior to washing them out. Leave-in formula scents were light enough that they were subtle in my hair.
In the HairI tried all of these formula with the exception of the Fine Hair Boost because I have extremely thick, textured hair. These formulas left my hair shiny, noticeably hydrated and soft! It is actually very hard for me to find products that truly hydrate and soften my hair because of my hair type--these were a huge win! I also find that most hair products irritate my sensitive skin and calm, but these did not.
It is very dry up here in the fall and winter and for some reason this season has been dryer than most--we've had so many brush fires in the last week alone I've lost count. If this is something you struggle with, I strongly suggest giving the Dry Scalp Relief a try! Not only did it relieve my poor dry scalp, but it left my hair healthier looking and feeling. When using the wash-out formulas I used the droppers to apply oil directly to my scalp, massaged it in, then put several drops in my hands and worked it through the rest of my hair. I then threw my hair up in a bun with some bobby pins and let it soak in for a good 20 to 30 minutes prior to shower. This did wonders and all were easy to shampoo out. The leave-in conditioners did not leave my hair greasy, but there was noticeably more shine and softness.
PriceThe formulas I reviewed are priced as follows:
- Organic Mustard Seed and Argan Oil- $30 (2.0 oz)
- Organic Hemp Seed and Argan Oil Hair/Face -$30 (2.0 oz)
- Pure Moroccan Argan Oil Treatment with Grapeseed and Essential Oils -$30 (2.0 oz)
- 100% Pure Moroccan Organic Argan Oil Treatment fragrance-free -$30 (2.0 oz)
- Moroccan Argan Oil Leave-In Hair Serum -$30 (3.4 oz)
- Argan Oil Shimmer Shine Spray -$30 (3.4 oz)
- Deep Conditioning Boost Hair Oil Treatment - $30 (2.0 oz)
- Dry Scalp Relief Hair Oil - $30 (2.0 oz)
- Fine Hair Boost - $30 (2.0 oz)
Where to BuyAll of these Maijan hair and skin oil treatments are available on StyleBell.com HERE.
My ThoughtsI am a huge fan of using oil masks and treatment in my hair--some of the only effective things for my hair type. I loved each formula I used and found all to be super effective in my hair! My hair type is extremely thick and textured. If you find that oil treatments work well for your hair type I strongly recommend giving any of these formulas a try!
Maijan Baby Massage Oil Review
Product TypeMaijan Baby massage oils are hand-blended, natural oils meant to hydrate and protect delicate skin. This line is all-natural and free of synthetic fragrances. None were tested on animals.
Maijan Baby Massage Oil FormulasMaijan Baby offers the following massage oil formulas:
- Infant Massage Oil fragrance-free - non-greasy oil meant to hydrate and protect sensitive skin
- Lavender Infant Massage Oil - can be used daily to hydrate skin and promote relaxation
- Eucalyptus Infant Massage Oil - can be used daily to moisturize skin
- Infant Massage Oil fragrance-free - no real scent
- Lavender Infant Massage Oil - natural lavender
- Eucalyptus Infant Massage Oil -natural eucalyptus
PriceThese each retail for $9.95 (4.0 oz)
Where to BuyThese can be purchased on StyleBell.com HERE.
My ThoughtsWhile my kids are no longer babies, they are young and I did use all 3 of these on them. They worked well--absorbing fast and hydrating their skin well! I would recommend giving these a try on your skin if you like to use natural oils as moisturizers (which I do!) or you're looking for something for your little ones. These could make great new baby gifts or Christmas gifts for an expectant mommy!
What do you think? Have you tried oil treatments in your hair? Are you interested in trying any of these?
Note: Products in this post were provided by PR/the brand. All opinions above are my own based on my personal experience and have not been influenced by PR/the brand.